SBI SO (Specialist Officer)
State Bank of India (SBI) every year for recruiting candidates for the post of Specialist Officer in different specialized categories.
1. The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
2. Maximum age indicated is for General category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available to reserved category candidates as per Government of India Guidelines.
3. In cases where experience in a specific field is required, the relevant experience certificate from employer must contain specifically that the candidate has experience in that specific field as required.
4. Reservation for Person with Disability (PWD) is horizontal within the overall vacancies for the post.
5. PWD candidate should produce a certificate issued by a competent authority as per the Govt of India guidelines.
6. Candidate belonging to reserved category for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category, provided they fulfil all the eligibility criteria applicable to unreserved category.
7. In case where the certificate of Educational Qualification does not specify the marks obtained in absolute percentage terms (i.e. in cases otherwise than in percentage) as well as the field of specialization, the candidate will have to produce a certificate from the concerned University / Institute / College specifically mentioning the marks converted into percentage equivalent, as well as the specialization acquired.
8. Bank reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any time.
State Bank of India is a public sector banking, its is a government-owned corporation. The State Bank of India (popularly known as SBI) is one of the leading and top public sector Bank in India.
|Manager (Marketing) MMGS-III||Deputy Manager (Marketing) MMGS-II||Manager (Credit Procedures) MMGS-III||Assistant Manager (Systems)JMGS-I||Deputy Manager (Systems) MMGS-II|
|IT Security Expert (MNG-III)||Project Manager (MNGS-III)||Application Architect MNGS-III||Technical Lead MNGS-III||Assistant Manager (Security Analyst) JMGS-I|
|Deputy Manager (Security Analyst) MNGS-III||Manager (Network Security Specialist) MNGS-III||Manager (Network Routing & Switching Specialist) MNGS-III||Deputy Manager (Internal Audit) MNGS-II||Engineer (Fire) JMGS-I|